Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing # 10

Frustrations with the Comic Strip Generator linked to the Library2Play site caused me to look further... I went to QuickToons which is a minimal cartoon creating site - still in beta format - but at least I could easily and quickly make a cartoon. If you would like to see it or create one of your own, follow this link:

http://www.quicktoons.com/817743/

I found QuickToons through the site: http://www.web20links.net
If you scroll down to Comix 2.0 you will find a list of comics and cartoon making sites.

Maybe my problems could be linked to using too much "Moron Salt" on my food!

I found this "Wacky Package"
in the Custom Sign Generator site.
I was hoping to find a place to make
a new banner for my blog.





When I couln't create a cartoon with my Bijou picture using the Comic Strip Generator I found that I could do a similar product using Snagit. That is a great tool to use! Now I need to put more pictures on my blog!

2 comments:

Grendel said...

Moron Salt! I have days when I must have sprinkled that on my breakfast! I haven't used Quick Toons. I will check it out. Thanks.

NDbound said...

actually the salt box came from the Wacky Packages site... lots to choose from...! fun!