Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #14

Searching using tags is interesting - just as using advanced searching when using Google - it is nice to be able to narrow your search for information. Time is so precious and floundering around looking for something is just frustrating. These tags can really help manage all searches..
I found an unusual video about ufo's being sighted near my aunt and uncle's home in North Dakota...
I wasn't searching for ufos - instead I thought I would see if anything interesting was coming out of ND -
I used a widget to add the top Technorati searches to my blog -- just an interesting place to look and see what is going on out there in the blogging world!
I didn't think I would register my blog - In order to be a good blogger I would have to be checking and replying often and I don't expect to take my computer on vacation...

No comments: