Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thing #20

I found a nifty video of a North Dakota farm that I thought would be fun to share...
Most of the video shows wheat farming, which used to be a big crop - last year we just saw one wheat field - no sunflower fields - no maize - just corn --- ethanol is making a big impact on gasoline - but also on all other products related to the other grains.. sparsity will raise the prices of them - and the corn ethanol hasn't lowered the gasoline prices... makes you wonder!! If you watch the video you might want to turn down the sound... the song talks about amarillo.... the rest of the words are good...!
Makes me want to make a video of my own to post and share..

3 comments:

Grendel said...

I think it may have disappeared. I don't see the video. I will check back later to see if it is "showing" later on.

NDbound said...

I think it is blocked... when I check at home it is there... so I added a link in blog 21 1/2... can't wait to try that at school tomorrow... wonder if it will work?

VWB said...

remember to use Zamzar for those youTube videos you want for school ...super simple conversion tool