Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #13

This was an interesting exercise - the video from Common Craft was blocked at school - bummer - those shows are well done and easy to understand... The eight minute Del.icio.us podcast was good but long - I think I have to read the information on those tutorials to really have what is said start to sink in -
At home I watched the video - listened to the podcast - visited Del.icio.us, Furl and Ma.gnolia -
for me, the Ma.gnolia site had the font and format that was the best - they all are easy to use and manage -
At first I couldn't see why you would want to bother with this - you know, another account, another password - old brain - but - after trying them out - I think this would be fun to use with a class - all researching the same topic and all logged in to a bookmark site - and watch them share info and work together to create their products - I hope I am given a chance to share this with our teachers as the collaborative uses for lessons and ideas makes this a great teacher tool - and if I can figure this out it must me easy enough for anyone to use!

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Well, that is encouraging! Do you think your principal would let you show some samples to share with Team Leaders / DCs? Maybe you could have a PDLC course this fall?