Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing #19

What a fun list to explore! With so many things listed, it was nice to see some names of places that we have already visited.. I enjoyed visiting some of these sites that would be a stretch to use at school...but they were interesting to me... it is the summer.... ImCooking is one of that group.... fun little videos on things to cook.... a personal type similar to the food network shows that I love...Urbanspoon gives you lots of suggestions on restaurants to visit -
the music sites made me think that I might need an Ipod afterall... I enjoyed the 30 second snippets that are available for free... the only one that we could access at school was Mog - since Bo Diddley died recently he was listed on a most visited list... even 30 seconds of his music as good...
The One Million Masterpiece looked like a fun place for an art teacher to visit and possibly contribute to... travel sites like Boo had so many pictures and suggestions for places to visit...

No comments: