Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing #12

Ok - I've gone to the linked sites and read all of the good information on commenting and receiving comments - so I am off to Thing #13 and am ready to add my 2 cents worth to other blogs!
I will probably use my alias when I comment - I enjoy the anonymity - but according to Melanie, alias Chilihead, it is also good to have a unique avatar - that way "you" are recognizible.
I love the way that Cool Cat writes and presents her thoughts on her blog. She has good ideas and presents then in a format that is easy to read and glean information from. I loved her term for commentors that have nothing thoughtful to add - sploggers (spam bloggers) - I don't want to be one of those!! Until I gain a little more confidence I will continue to be a lurker!

1 comment:

QueenB said...

I thought Cool Cat was great. She has wonderful suggestions. I agree about using a different name.