Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing #7

Google Tools....

Tool #1 - I have created a new Google Alert that will tell me about impending hurricanes happening in the Gulf of Mexico. Hopefully, this will not happen this summer!!

Tool #2 - I created a new Google Notebook that lists interesting information about the children's book author, Patricia Polacco. I did not make this notebook public as it is to be a resource for personal use and not a posting of information that I have culled through and posted. Posted for public use notebooks need to pass the copyright law requirements.

2 comments:

Grendel said...

I, too, hope you don't get any alerts about hurricanes!

One Dimensional said...

Gone Soon,

I also created the Google Alert so that I could track severe weather approaching my area. I read your thing on the RSS reads and I agree, it was not simple but I think that if I do a bit more research I can find it's usefulness. There are so many sources out there that one must be careful.