Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing #9

Wow - I wish that I had peeked ahead to this "thing" - when I was looking for things to link to my Google Reader page I was lost and floundering. This exercise helped me locate so many places to add to my reader page.
Bloglines is very straight forward and uncluttered - you just need to think of what you would like to find blogs about-
Technorati's Blogger Central also was an easy to use search tool.
I need more skills in using all of these tools - mostly it comes down to the time issue again -
I loved Vicki Davis' post on choosing your circle of the wise...good thoughts and advice...
I thought that syndic8 and topix were more confusing than help right now.... that is not their fault - it is, I am sure, a problem on my part. I still don't really, fully grasp all of the terms and things offered.
It seems that each time I go to a good blogger spot that it leads to more web tools and sources... it is a bottomless pit. It can become overwhelming... I am waiting for the time when this is all just natural and understood - as easy as creating powerpoint presentations! I remember when that seemed scary!
Everyday I am learning - who knows I may even create a bloglist tomorrow!

No comments: